Chapter 3

Imperial Prince

      Before they depart from the outpost, they spotted someone approaching!

      "Who can that be?" said Prince Light.

      "It's the Imperial Prince named Ford!" said Loren, "he treats his allies with respect, even to his foes!"

      "Hmm, an Honorable Prince!" said Lucy.

      "Frost Kingdom, I was sent here by King Gino to retake the outpost!" said Ford.

      "We have no other choice," said Legendary Wizard, "your honor is admirable, but we have no choice and we have to defend this outpost!"

      "I see, perhaps let me test your worth and see if you have the strength to hold the outpost." said Ford.

      Ford and Legendary Wizard clashed, "Your skills are on point!" said Ford.

      "Same goes to you, Prince Ford." said Legendary Wizard.

      After a few swings, "Enough! I see your reason to hold this outpost." said Ford, "You want to bring freedom to this era."

      "How did you know?" said Lucy.

      "The way how you fight makes me think of freedom, I will take my leave and I will not stop you from accomplishing your goals!" said Ford as he leaves the outpost.

      "Thank you, Prince Ford." said Loren.

Comments