Chapter 4

Gino's Rage

      "They are still alive?!" said Gino.

      "I see the truth from them!" said Ford, "Freedom for everyone."

      "Non-sense!" said Gino, "guess I will have to send Earle!"

      "What am I going to do now?" said Ford in his thought.

      "Earle!" said Gino.

      "Yes, King Gino?" said Earle.

      "Do not rest until you eliminate our enemies!" said Gino.

      "Yes King Gino, it will be done!" said Earle as he departs.

____________________

      As the heroes are getting ready to move, they get stopped by Earle and his soldiers.

      "It's Earle!" said Loren.

      "I will not retreat until my enemies are all gone!" said Earle.

      "The heroes have wiped out all of Earle's soldiers.

      "Curse you!" said Earle as he is about to loosen his arrow, but someone stopped Earle by breaking his Bow!

      "I won't allow anyone to obstruct peace!" said Ford.

      "Why Ford? Why do you have to fight your allies?! said Earle.

Comments